Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is made when apples are crushed, distilled, and fermented
- Research suggests that it supports feeling of fullness and improved metabolism
- Supports blood sugar control
- Supports feelings of fullness and improved metabolism
- Contains polyphenols, which have been reported to have antioxidant, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties
- Derived from unroasted coffee beans
- Unroasted coffee beans contain chlorogenic acids which, studies suggest, have antioxidant effects and aid in weight loss.